Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Newborn Babies

Picture yourself holding a newborn baby.  You breath in the smell of him, watch him breath and quiver his lips. This makes you happy and feel at peace.  A baby can make any horrible day turn peaceful and calm in instants. Have you ever wondered why? Well, I have and I’m gonna tell you what I think about that!
I believe babies are a gift from God.  He created that little bundle of life for you to raise and to learn from you and you from him.  I think newborn babies have that closeness to God. They know and feel Him more than we do.  They trust Him and fully respect Him.  Babies have no worries, just full and total confidence in our Lord. 
Everybody LOVES a new baby.  There isn’t one thing not to like!  That is how we should feel with God.  You should want to hold Him, be next to Him and not want to give Him up.  I don’t know about you but I NEVER want to pass the baby back to the mother or another friend.  I could hold him all day long.  The baby has a fresh new feeling that I just can’t get enough of.  God has that too.  Everything we love about babies God can give us every day.  I think babies are a reminder from God that he isn’t far from reach.  He is with us, holding us and wants to give us miracles every day.   So, when you are holding that newborn baby you are a little closer to heaven, closer to the grace of God. I love the way I feel when I’m holding a baby and am ever so grateful to have the hands of Jesus on me every day!
"Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation" 1 Peter 2:2 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment